Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Caillianne- Kandinsky + Clown






Jacket- Vintage Yves Saint Laurent from Housing Works on 23rd Street in NYC
Scarf- Vintage Liberty Scarf from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Knit Top- Vintage Dorothy Bullitt pink sweater from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Vintage Jodphurs from Judith Adler's Vintage at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Hat- Vintage hat labelled Georgette from Tribal Rhythm in Toronto
Sunglasses- 1980's glasses (got them when I was 7 years old)
Socks- From Dollarama in Toronto
Bag- Vintage Pink leather clutch from Colette store in the Hamptons in NYC
Shoes- Pink Loafers from Top Shop in NYC

The Look: Kandinsky painting + Clown

Fun Fact: We collect Liberty scarves! Liberty is a department store in London and we love their vintage textiles...they are all so stunning. I found this one at the flea market a few years ago and its such a big cozy scarf and still my favourite! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

susan said...

I sometimes wonder if I am the only one commenting on your blog posts- am I stalking you?

I have been collecting liberty scarves for the past 14 years! I love each and every one of them! They always stir up an outfit and the wool challis is divine!

I just stumbled across a wool challis knife pleated liberty skirt last week thrifting for $1.95! It is currently being "reinvigorated" but I can't wait to rock it!

Thanks for the on-going outfit inspirations... I swear I'm not stalking...