Thursday, April 1, 2010

Samantha- Holt Renfrew Week: Day 7

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had the "AMAZING" opportunity to collaborate with Holt Renfrew, our favourite Department store in Canada! We got to wear anything we wanted in the whole entire store and style our favourite designer pieces together. We created our dream outfits for one whole week! (Drool!) Thanks to Holt Renfrew for the fabulous time and for making us look so chic! All of these amazing outfits and hot accessories posted for the next 8 Days are available at Holt Renfrew right now! Time to go Shopping!!! xox Beckerman girls

Kimono- Silk kimono by Alexander Wang Resort 2010 with leather epaulettes at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Marc Jacobs Resort 2010 bird dress at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Lanvin Bag at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Leopard Alexander Wang heels at Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Holt Renfrew Week: Day 7

Fun Fact: This bird print is one of my all time favourite Marc Jacobs print! The hand painted, bright, tropical birds remind me of the ones I saw in Costa Rica! I even bought the matching bird umbrella three weeks ago at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store for $18.00. So when it's a gloomy, rainy day....I'll have the bird umbrella to keep me happy and dry! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

melina bee said...

the print on that dress is incredible!

melina bee

Fashion Trix said...

I am a little envious at the moment....Alexander Wang Kimono ANNND shoes? At the risk of sounding vain and greedy, Give me some please!!! :)

Well done!

www.bisoumode.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg you are so pretty!!!

loveroffashion said...

I adore that bird dress!!

Anonymous said...

love the dress!